We Are Committed to Your Health
Peace of mind for you and your family
What is Hard Water?
Hard water contains a large amount of dissolved compounds of calcium and magnesium, among other minerals.Specifically, any types of water with more than 7 grains per gallon (gpg) of calcium carbonate is considered hard water.The hardness level can also be expressed in parts per million (ppm), or milligrams per liter (mg/L). Many households with hard water face the problem of limescale buildup inside their pipe systems, as well as water fixtures and appliances.
Depending on the level of hardness, the residue can ruin the appearance of the equipment— leaving stains on the faucets, for example— or wreak havoc on them internally by forming limescale, which leads to broken details, clogging, and leakage. You will see more serious damage in your pipes, boiler, and traditional or tankless water heater, where the water tends to sit still for long hours, allowing the minerals to stick to their internal surfaces. Not only will it be costly to repipe your home after a pipe burst because of the internal pressure caused by the mineral buildup, bacteria is more likely to grow within that build up inside your pipes becoming a health hazard.
Avg. Cost of Replacing Pipes
Days it takes to finish repair
Signs you have hard water.
- A clogged showerhead,
- A subtle layer of white residue on your skin after a shower,
- Rough-textured laundry, clothes that fade quickly, and white clothes that turn yellow after a few washes,
- Slower water flow over time,
- Plumbing that requires constant maintenance due to limescale,
- Mineral residue on the bottom of a kettle or coffee maker carafe,
- Leakage and damage to various appliances,
- An unpleasant smell in your water,
- A film of residue on your glassware, mirrors, tiles, or your car after cleaning. If the hard water also happens to contain a decent amount of iron, you will likely find yourself scrubbing yellowish stains from your tiles, toilet bowl, and bathtub.
Can you trust your city tap water?
Water treatment plants from municipalities are built to only treat water enough to where its not lethal. In the process they add lots of chemicals to the water to kill the bacteria and viruses.
Some of these chemicals end up in your tap water. These chemicals can have adverse effects to your health and loved ones. The current water system is not enough to keep americans healthy.
Reverse Osmosis Technology
Reverse Osmosis water purification process is a simple and straightforward water filtration process. It is accomplished by water pressure pushing tap water through a semipermeable membrane to remove impurities from water. This is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water).
Nanometer sized molucular membranes filter everything thats not h2o molucules.
Alkaline water the filter produces H20 clusters which are smaller.
RO systems remove pollutants from water including nitrates, pesticides, sulfates, fluoride, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, arsenic and much more. An RO systems’ carbon filter will also remove chlorine and chloramines.
Water filtration systems are a cost-effective way to improve your water quality without using electricity or wasting water. Systems can be specialized to target a particular water issue such as high sediment, fluoride or chlorine taste.
Areas We Service
Houston | San Antonio | Austin | Dallas |Irving | Fort Worth |Laredo | McAllen | Brownsville | Corpus Christi | South Padre |
Upgrading the quality of your water
Our company believes in educating the local community about their water and improve their overall health potential. SpaceWater Systems provides the best solutions for your home’s water quality and we strive to help as many people as we can in getting the highest quality of water possible.
Gallons of Water Purifed
Get your free water analysis
Schedule your apointment today.
Book An Appointment Online
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management